Problem downloading Darwin's "Separate Depriming &

Ask questions and discuss videos here

Moderator: darwin

wcbuyer

Problem downloading Darwin's "Separate Depriming &

Postby wcbuyer » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Great site and most certainly needed. Thanks to all who were and are involved in it's construction.

I have download several of the video's to my hard drive but for some reason cannot download "Separate Depriming & Resizing".

Hope this is the correct thread to post this and also hope it has not already been posted and I just missed it.

Again, thanks for the site as it contains a lot of valuable information. Lee should certainly help support your efforts, but.................

wcbuyer

darwin
Site Admin

Postby darwin » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Tryit now. For some reason it wasn't there.

I'm getting ready to make a change. I've added disclaimers in the videos. As soon as I get all of the new files uploaded it will change over.

The good news is I'm planning on making a zip file that one can unzip and burn to a DVD in order to watch them on your TV. Every video on the site.

wcbuyer

Postby wcbuyer » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Problem solved, download's now without problems.

SidecarMike

Postby SidecarMike » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 pm

darwin wrote:Tryit now. For some reason it wasn't there.

I'm getting ready to make a change. I've added disclaimers in the videos. As soon as I get all of the new files uploaded it will change over.

The good news is I'm planning on making a zip file that one can unzip and burn to a DVD in order to watch them on your TV. Every video on the site.

Hey Darwin. Did you ever create this zip file? If so, where would I find it?

darwin
Site Admin

Postby darwin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 pm

To tell you the truth I not only never did it, but didn't ever remember that I ever even SAID it. :)

I think I gave up on the idea when I saw that it wasn't going to work out. The download would be HUGE and the videos are in several different formats now and it would be harder to do.

SidecarMike

Postby SidecarMike » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Thanks just the same. I think I sent you a question about this before I became a member here. I appreciate all the effort that you guys put in to these videos. I would not have bought the press if I had not seen them.

Return to “Video discussion and questions”