membership persual

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

membership persual

Postby anomoly » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi Darwin. My name is Rick. I was a member a couple of years back and tried to log in under "hpdrifter", but it did not show up in data base I guess.

Anyway, I have rekindled my flame for reloading some 45 apc's, 45 colt, and a few 357; mostly 45 apc and colt.

I had posted a couple of times before on a spring in place of the cartridge retainers, I couldn't figure out posting pictures so the thread.........and idea fizzled. Also, that I angle cut my slide ramp(for lack of better term) where the flipper comes out and the handle pushes it back in to advance the shellplate. I'm a little rusty on the nomenclature.

Frankly, it's been a busy day or two and I don't recall if I tried to re-register with the name of "hpdrifter'. I think I did.

Site Admin

Re: membership persual

Postby darwin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:09 pm

You're still a member. If you don't remember your password, I can change it to something else, but I can't see your password. If you need me to do that, send me an email to

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”