new prospect from eastern west virginia

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

new prospect from eastern west virginia

Postby guest » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi all,

Just found this nifty forum a few days ago while following a thread on an AR based website's reloading sub-forum. You might know me by my username there, "Chissel".

Just to share a bit about my reloading exposure, I started reloading around 1993 with a Lyman accu-line single stage churning out .223, 30-30, 9mm & 38 special at a blistering 60 or so rounds an hour. After seeing my friends LEE turret press with all the extra speed, convenience & flexibility that comes with it I eventually got one myself.

I haven't reloaded, or even hunted over the past crappy two years, but things are slowy getting better & I hope to get back on the shooting/hunting/reloading track soon.

This place seems to be a treasure trove of all things LEE reloading related. From reading around here, & watching video's it seems that the Loadmaster, when adjusted & lubricated properly can pump out quality ammo about as fast as the other leading brands. The tiny pro-1000 seems to be a surprise performer especially with case & bullet feeders. I really look forward to picking the experts brains around here on a variety of subjects, as well as contributing when my own experiences can assist others.[/i]

carload9

hay WBGV

Postby carload9 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:37 am

Buy a loadmaster, join up!

darwin
Site Admin

Postby darwin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:33 pm

I activated your account. Welcome aboard!

chissel

Postby chissel » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Thanks for the add Darwin!

Blacksamwell

Postby Blacksamwell » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:12 am

Welcome!

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”