easternNC4me-New from eastern North Carolina

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

easternNC4me-New from eastern North Carolina

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Hello from eastern North Carolina. I grew up in around shotguns and rifles but got interested in hand guns last year. I took the concealed carry class December 2012 and since that time have purchased several items. Last Saturday I bought a used Lee Loadmaster that was a few months old from and individual that decided to buy a Dillon XL 650. While using the Lee, he would removed the casing after the priming station to visually inspect the primer to make sure it was seating correctly before replacing it to move onto the powder station. While I realize I have a lot of reading and watching videos to do as I am very a noob to reloading, I would like for it to function so that I don't have to visually inspect the each primer. Looking at several videos and comments on the internet already, it looks like I may be sending it to Magic Mike to work his mojo on it.

rowe_s

Re: easternNC4me-New from eastern North Carolina

Postby rowe_s » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Anonymous wrote:, it looks like I may be sending it to Magic Mike to work his mojo on it.

With the results people are having so far with Magic Mike's work, I think you are wise to get his modifications.

Hang in there with it and you will like the Load Master.

carload9

carolina

Postby carload9 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Welcome. All you do is mail your troughs in and your carrier, thats it. I live in fayetteville. i can show u stuff.

Show off: my 45acp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWJ5T-gNBKc

Or slow hand enjoy 380's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztju_ggePD4

My site:harleykitplane.com

easternNC4me

Postby easternNC4me » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Thanks guys. rowe_s, the previous owner and his wife shoot competition and he said he wanted to upgrade for increased production. I had read about the primer issues before buying, but for the price and what it included I couldn't pass it up and knew some owners had to have developed some fixes ...which led me here. Carload9, I'm in Edgecombe County (about 1 20 minutes away), but I may have to take you up on it. Within the last week I ordered all the stuff I needed to get started. Just waiting on a work shelf to be built in my barn. I figured I can wait a little longer until I send some things to Magic Mike. It's going to be some interesting learning days ahead.

carload9

oh yea!

Postby carload9 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Your welcome over here!

Not much learning curve with mm.

keep it simple.

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”