New to the site!

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

USMCCpl

lol

Postby USMCCpl » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:09 pm

You guys are a trip! Way to funny! I look forward to spending time here with you guys once I get all my stuff set up. I have alot going on right now. 2 month old baby, trying to finish my basement, trying to build my benches, trying to train new puppy we got from rescue shelter in NC. Alot on my plate right now.
You guys have been alot of help. I enjoy looking at pics of everyones setups. Benches, presses, loading blocks/trays, equipment mods, it gives me lots of ideas to incorporate into my stuff.
Thank you all for your time.
Cpl. Barnhart USMC

myloadm61

Postby myloadm61 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 pm

I think at times when he's "distracted" he thinks it's an excersize machine.

rowe_s

Re: lol

Postby rowe_s » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:45 pm

USMCCpl wrote:You guys are a trip! Way to funny! I look forward to spending time here with you guys once I get all my stuff set up. I have alot going on right now. 2 month old baby, trying to finish my basement, trying to build my benches, trying to train new puppy we got from rescue shelter in NC. Alot on my plate right now.
You guys have been alot of help. I enjoy looking at pics of everyones setups. Benches, presses, loading blocks/trays, equipment mods, it gives me lots of ideas to incorporate into my stuff.
Thank you all for your time.
Cpl. Barnhart USMC

You said a mouthfull there CPL, All this stuff is fun messing with. And you can never have too much stuff. And you never get done messing with it.

When I order more stuff I'm worse than a kid waiting on Christmas to get here.

gnslngr

Postby gnslngr » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 pm

What you have against mm, a fellow texan.

CL9, not one thing. I have some of his gear on my LLM.
However, you really should try typing in American English and use things like question marks when asking others questions. ;)
I also think that a new member should have the opportunity to get past his/her initial post without getting a hard sell shoved in their face.
I little more finesse might be in order as not everyone has the exact same issues.

That's my opinion, and "that's all I have to say about that".
Last edited by gnslngr on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

USMCCpl

its all good gents

Postby USMCCpl » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Its all good guys. Its all good. I will always take advice, I may not always use it. But better to be given the info and have it and use it or not, than to not be given the info in the first place.

Sparky45

Postby Sparky45 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:30 am

Well Cpl, I can assure you that MM's "stuff" is top shelf, A-1, and 4-0. CL9 is one of the more vocal subscribers of MM's engineering and I am right there as well. I used to have 2 LLM presses and sold both out of frustration because neither press would prime like it's supposed to do. Now with the fantastic work Mike (MM) has done I wish I had both those presses back. I have yet to hear of ANYONE having any trouble with Mike's products, and if anyone would, Mike would be the first to jump in an make it right.
So, if you have any problems getting her to run right, call Mike. Also, there's a wealth of info right here on this Forum.
Enjoy;
Sparky
P.S. Welcome to the site and welcome to the fun.

carload9

cpl

Postby carload9 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:56 am

Cpl, mikes stuff makes it easier for a newbie (any newbie) and an oldbie. As stated before all mikes pieces work in unison. To get them all is the way to go only. He can explain that and help you set your press up. He throws in extras, like tap checking your threads, level certain pieces, and he works your parts before he mails them to you. You cant buy a few parts to make it work, get em all.

gnslngr, l type indian, you'll just have to read another post. If ya dont have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing.
Last edited by carload9 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

gnslngr

Postby gnslngr » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:44 am

Works for me, carload9.

Please follow your own advise.

carload9

works for me

Postby carload9 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:17 am

works for me, looks like s45 & l like spreading the good word about mm stuff. So thats fine and want stop. You tell us about your world and we'll tell ya about our thoughts too. You would be embarassed to find out hiw much work (business) mike does that never come to this site and many other sites. I never insullt u like saying: l see ya been broadsided by CL, to a new guy. All me darwin and s45 did was put out info. You should give tips instead of slandering your fellow members. Lets all work together. And IMO, if you dont mind, you should get all mikes stuff because it will put a smile on your face that you cant get off. You say why? Like i use too. And then l got all pieces and wow. Hard to explain, dont think so. They all work together and smooth is the word.

brevity & mis-spelling is rampant.

USMCCpl

Postby USMCCpl » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Well ok. How much for all the pieces? I am frugal you know.

carload9

cpl

Postby carload9 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:41 pm

email mike

USMCCpl

Postby USMCCpl » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Ok so where is the thread with pics of everyones workbench, and lee loading press?

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”