New Member From Indiana

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

rrgramps

New Member From Indiana

Postby rrgramps » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm

HI,
I've been inactive for the last few years, and after running several hundred rounds on my Dillon 550 and SQD presses, decided to work on the old LM again. I was able to get 50 rounds loaded with the LM, but had to resort to way too much tinkering, and am thinking about checking out some of Magic Mike's mods, but would like to enter into more depth on the forum before I get too excited.

Also, thanks to Darwin for writing the LM guide. It's helped a lot, BTW, along with the posts on setting the indexing and MM primer assembly set ups. -- amongst a host of other issues.

GhostlyOne

Postby GhostlyOne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:27 am

Welcome back!

rrgramps

Postby rrgramps » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 am

Thanks GO. I should have said "new to the forum." I haven't reloaded in a few years, and started up again a few weeks ago. I've got the dust and cobwebs off of my presses, and am working up some loads for when it gets warmer, and the snow melts so I can shoot. :-)

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”