Hello from South Carolina!

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

Hello from South Carolina!

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:07 pm

'ello folks. Looking to load up 9mm to start, then maybe move on to 45ACP for the 1911 and some 30-06 for my Garand. Other calibers are fun, but 9mm I go through like a fat kid goes through a bag of fun-size snickers!

Username is Tak, and I haven't bought the press yet (but if anyone is looking to unload a 9mm setup loadmaster for a good deal, let me know!) but for purely economical reasons, the Loadmaster looks like exactly what I need.

Cheers and happy shooting!
Tak

erle

Welcome

Postby erle » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Welcome Tak,

You are at the right place if you are getting a LoadMaster. These fellows know what they are talking about when it comes to improving the smooth operation of the LoadMaster.

Based on my experience, I would suggest you start out with Magic Mikes mods. They might not all be necessary, but they have sure helped me. Wish I had gotten them before I ever jumped in the middle of a lot of problems on my own.

I also reload a lot of 9mm as well as .45 ACP. Since I do not shoot a lot of rifle loads, I still do all my large rifle reloading on a Single Stage press. I reload .223 on my LoadMaster. A lot of case prep. is the key to successful reloading of the .223 on the Loadmaster. Especially primer pocket swaging or reaming.

Hope you find what you are looking for & have fun. :lol:

GhostlyOne

Postby GhostlyOne » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Welcome from East Tennessee

darwin
Site Admin

Postby darwin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:41 am

Welcome! I activated your account.

McKee Boykin

Postby McKee Boykin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:54 am

What part of SC are you from? I am from Camden but live on Edisto Island now.

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”