Hello from Wisconsin

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

Derwoodski

Hello from Wisconsin

Postby Derwoodski » Wed May 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Hi All! New to this forum and the loadmaster...some great information on here, received my LLM Last week, and got it set up with the info here, ordered the primer mods from Mike, setup the bullet feeder and have about 800 rounds loaded already! My old setup was a Pro1000 with the priming system removed...size and deprime in one pass...hand prime, then charge/flare in 1, seat in 2 and FCD in 3. Moving to the LLM, I left the priming system intact, Universal decap in 1, Size/Prime in 2, charge Flare in 3, seat in 4 and FCD in 5. I like that I can now do it in one operation. Note on the bullet feeder...wow...love this, followed the bullet feeder setup Video...worked great 1st attempt, no need to tweak anything or fiddle around. Loaded about 400 rounds with the bullet feeder installed. I can see now I am gonna run thru supplies quickly!! I'm a USPSA shooter, and I shoot about 400-500 rounds a week between practice and matches...so I wanted to increase production without spending more time...Goal Attained! used to take about 45 minutes total time for 100 rounds (both steps), now that is about 15 minutes for 100 rounds (one step) counting filling cases, bullets and primers when necessary. This was a worthy investment for sure. Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Peace,

Darren :mrgreen:

darwin
Site Admin

Postby darwin » Wed May 13, 2015 11:46 pm

We're glad to have you here. It sounds like you have everything working well! :D

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”