Hi from Minnesota, new member here

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

wxtbs

Hi from Minnesota, new member here

Postby wxtbs » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:26 am

Hey everyone, I just got permission to join the forum in the last couple of weeks. I own both hand guns and rifles that I primarily use for target and plinking shooting. I really got onto the hobby just before the Sandyhook tragedy and stuck it out through all the hoarding and bad press about firearms.

I decided to take the hobby to the next level a couple of years ago and start doing my own reloading, heck it was the only way i could afford to shoot as much as I do.

After doing a bunch of research the Lee Classic Turrett came out on top and i purchased one. I have been happy with both the equipment and the customer service from titan. Well after a couple of years i got the upgrade itch again and moved up to the LoadMaster thinking one pull per round is much better then 4 pulls.

I have had the load master for about 6 months now and if I hadn't found the Load Master Zone site this piece of equipment would be in the trash can. SO I just want to say thanks to those that have taken their time to contribute and help out those of us trying to understand the press and make it work correctly.

Right now I have 2 questions that are bugging me so I will post those in another thread, I am sure some one has an answer or just tell me those are just the way the press works so don't worry about them.

It anyone lives around the Twin Cities area let me know. Always more fun with other people.

Thanks,
Ken

darwin
Site Admin

Postby darwin » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Welcome, wxtbs. We have a great group of people here. None better.

carload9

ken

Postby carload9 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Glad your here ken. Great place to hang out.

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”