Just saying hi

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

Toallmy

Just saying hi

Postby Toallmy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Hello to everyone from Virginia. I am a new member. And a new loadmaster user I have been reading , and watching videos Thanks for sharing the information . I have been loading my own ammo for over 30 years , but the only progressive reloading I have done is shot shells . A year or so ago I started casting for handguns so I needed to ramp up production bullets and brass piling up wile I load one at a time . A fellow member at cast boolits called Gillie Dog linked me to this site . Much appreciated . .

magic mike

Postby magic mike » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Welcome! Good folks here and lots of knowledge.

mike

Toallmy

Postby Toallmy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:00 am

:) I want to thank you gentlemen , I have spent some time getting to understand my new loadmaster and with all the video and explaining of the ins and outs of set up and use its a real pleasure to use . I have run 5-600 9mm , coupe hundred 45s , and a few 357 to date , with the only problem of finding a few cases that I hadn't removed the crimp around primer pocket good enough . Acquiring all the parts has slowed me down some , still waiting on the large case feeder . I know you all don't know me but thanks for sharing the knowledge I will pay it forward when I get the chance . Just getting started and having a blast . I see a lot more shooting in my future . Thanks gentlemen .

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”