im new from sarasota florida

If you are registering for this forum, post a message here or send an email to load-master@comcast.net and tell me a bit about yourself. I am mainly interested in your interests or experience in firearms and reloading. I just want to filter out people that want to use this forum to spam other members. Thank you.

Moderator: darwin

im mr jones

im new from sarasota florida

Postby im mr jones » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:56 pm

well lets see im married whith three kids workin on gettin the oldest one out and on his feet so i can turn his room into my reloading room .i like shooting ,car racing used to race a dirt track go kart ,fishing just about everything outdoors oh and i love my loadmaster .and my breech lock challenger im basically a lee guy .i have my loadmaster on the lee stand with three lee bins on it .thanks sean jones

mr jones

Re: im new from sarasota florida

Postby mr jones » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:21 pm

thanks darwin for the membership.also i almost wish i had not found this site i already polished my feed ramp on my llm and polished one of my shell plates and now i need a roller handle.thanks sean

magic mike

Postby magic mike » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Welcome. Lots of support available here.

mike

Sparky45

Postby Sparky45 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 pm

And, thanks to Magic Mike, the LLM is now a remarkable tool. BTW, welcome to the site and the info here WILL guide you to reloading Nirvana.

Return to “Read this if you are registering for membership”