LM Primer Mod Guide

Questions and discussions and troubleshooting Lee Load Master presses

Moderator: darwin

magic mike

LM Primer Mod Guide

Postby magic mike » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello All,
I have not posted on this forum for a long time as I have been very busy in my old age. You know, the usual stuff, fishing, family, hobbies, building a few wooden gear wall clocks, rebuilding my cnc router, learning all new software programs, building a new website, camping, did I mention fishing. Anyway, my reason for this post is to report that I have written a new guide that explains in full detail how you can modify your LM priming system exactly as I did when I was doing it for those who chose to send me their parts for modification. This is the ARS (Automatically Retracted Slider) system I came up with a few years ago. It's an eleven page guide that details everything I did and why.
I stopped doing the mods because with the introduction of the annealer and the complete rebuild of my cnc machine it just wasn't worth the time it took me to do them. Frankly I didn't realize that the annealer would take off like it did so it is pretty much a full time job assembling and shipping them.
Check out my new website, www.mikesreloadingbench.com and as usual if you have any comments or suggestions for some thing that will benefit the LM community let me know.

Happy reloading folks,
Last edited by magic mike on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: LM Primer Mod Guide

Postby erle » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:18 pm

Thanks Mike, Glad you are taking time to enjoy these golden years.

And I sure am enjoying all the mods I got from you.

God Bless,

Site Admin

Re: LM Primer Mod Guide

Postby darwin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:37 pm

I have a copy of this and am using it to make the needed modifications on my Load Master press. It is very informative.

Return to “Load Master forum”