1. 7mm Winchester short magnum OAL is 2.86"
Pro 100 ram stroke is 3.5". If the bullet sits in the case less than .64" there should be no problem to load the caliber on the Pro1000. Even slightly more than .64" may still allow seating the bullet, though not too convenient.
2. 7mm WSM is a "wildcat" caliber, the one that is not standardized by SAAMI or CIP. No blame on Lee that the wildcats are not listed in their sheets. There are too much of them to track, and I prefer Lee low prices over the long wildcat lists.
3. According to the round pictures at the link above, base of the 7mmWSM brass has exact the same dimensions (groove diam, rim diam, rim height: .480/.535/.054) as the base of 300 WSM. According to Lee shellholder ref chart e.g. at
300WSM uses shellholder #5. So, the 7mmWSM should be good with the #5 either.
4. Third-part lists, e.g. these:
also indicate that #5 is good for the caliber.
Unfortunately, Lee does not make #5 shellplate for the Pro1000.
It does the one for Loadmaster, #5L, "L" stands for large primer hole.
I doubt that this implies that the Pro1000 is not intended to reload that large calibers.
6. You could check with Lee about this. You may ask if they can make you the #5L shellplate for the Pro1000. Not sure they still offer custom shellplates, though my memory tells me that they did that before.
7. Anyway, any other Lee press should be good for the caliber.