Odd Shell Holders

This forum is for Lee Precision equipment that does not fit in the other forums

Moderator: darwin

daboone

Odd Shell Holders

Postby daboone » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:54 am

I had a nasty cold for the last few days so I did the intimidating , overwhelming task of cleaning up the man cave. :o :shock: :?

While going through various "to lazy to put stuff away catch all containers" I found another odd shell holder. I'd been using one for a very long time, the 7B and the other is 2A both appear to be made by Lee.

Besides the 2A and 7B are there other? Is there any history to their original intent? :?:

Buckeye Marksman

Re: Odd Shell Holders

Postby Buckeye Marksman » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:33 am

daboone wrote:I had a nasty cold for the last few days so I did the intimidating , overwhelming task of cleaning up the man cave. :o :shock: :?

While going through various "to lazy to put stuff away catch all containers" I found another odd shell holder. I'd been using one for a very long time, the 7B and the other is 2A both appear to be made by Lee.

Besides the 2A and 7B are there other? Is there any history to their original intent? :?:

The Lee 2A Shell Holder is for 45 Winchester Magnum

The Lee 7B Shell Holder may have been for the 30 M1.
Last edited by Buckeye Marksman on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

daboone

Postby daboone » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:02 am

Thanks for your response.

I have been using the 7B for the M1 Carbine as it is a much better fit than the 7 for this cartridge.

Return to “All other Lee Equipment discussion”