FSRELOADING

This forum is for Lee Precision equipment that does not fit in the other forums

Moderator: darwin

Sparky45

FSRELOADING

Postby Sparky45 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Anyone else get the email that FSReloading was taken over by another business? Luckily I have been ordering most of my stuff from Titan.

Horseman

Postby Horseman » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:52 am

Had not seen that...never bought from them anyway. Their shipping to where I live was always a bit high I thought.

tcook

Postby tcook » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:55 pm

I saw this posted elsewhere:

Dear FS Reloading Customers,

My name is Jonathan Carter, General Manager of Pictor Design, LLC, the web hosting provider for FS Reloading. I regret to inform you that the owner of Factory Sales, LLC and FS Reloading, Greg Ehlenbach has been suffering from declining health for some time and is no longer able to operate his business.

Pictor Design is owed a great deal of money by FS Reloading. While reviewing the situation, I was dismayed to find a large number of customers waiting for orders that haven't been shipped. I didn't want to see FS Reloading simply close its doors leaving me unpaid and you unserved.

Fortunately we reached an agreement with Greg Ehlenbach on June 1, 2016 for Pictor Design to acquire many of the assets related to fsreloading.com. As a result, Pictor Design has taken over the operration of the FS Reloading web site.

John Lee of Lee Precision has graciously agreed to help us and you who are owed Lee Products by shipping the past due orders direct to each customer. You will receive a tracking number as soon as Lee Precision can process and ship the orders.

Now that we have direct control of the web site, you can expect steady improvements in service and support.

My staff and I are excited to be taking over fsreloading.com. Many of us are avid hunters, shooters and reloaders just like you. We have built and maintained shooting industry web sites since 1994 and look forward to now serving your reloading needs. We greatly appreciate your support and patience during this transition and look forward to great things coming soon.

Jonathan Carter, General Manager Pictor Design, LLC.

Now, this came from the internet, so who knows?

Gillie Dog

Postby Gillie Dog » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:34 pm

I purchased from Greg for quite a long time but pricing and shipping had failed in the last 2 or three years.

Talked to him by phone when he first went live online and he was/is a good guy to talk to.

The FSReloading website "news" section has a couple of paragraphs about it including the one pasted here.

GD

Gillie Dog

Re: FSRELOADING

Postby Gillie Dog » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:07 pm

So I am giving them a try under their new management and supposed all orders/back orders have shipped.

Lee Bench Prime for 23.49 plus shipping was worth a try.

We will see.

$10 savings over Titan including freight (30% savings), $8 better than Larry if he had them.

We will see.

GD

Gillie Dog

Postby Gillie Dog » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Well, ordered at 4pm and shipped the next day at 9am. :shock:

Darn good service at a darn good price. :D

They are trying to get their customer base back obviously.

GD

Gillie Dog

Postby Gillie Dog » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:19 am

Well the new management is trying to get their reputation back by good pricing and service it looks like.

Received order in 3 days, tracking was emailed at shipment. :shock:

They get a thumbs up on this order. :mrgreen:

Time will tell.

This is my first order with them in a long time

GD

Horseman

Postby Horseman » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:14 am

Well that is good news. We (hand loaders) can always use another good vendor. I never bought from FS Reloading before as their shipping was always very high (to my area) for even small items compared to some others, even though their prices were good. I may look to them in the future and wish them well.

Return to “All other Lee Equipment discussion”