i need invention

Everything that doesn't fit in the other forums. Keep it civil.

Moderator: darwin

Blacksamwell

Postby Blacksamwell » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:56 pm

:lol:

Yes, I'm quite happy with how they perform. I'm using them for both 9mm and .45. I use cast boolits with Lee Liquid Alox. Careful setup is required but once dialed in they work well for me.

I guess those responses have answered my question. :D The mini Mr. Bullet feeder is just for those who can't get the Lee bulletfeeder to work.

Another question I have about the Mini Mr. Bullet Feeder... Do the tubes that hold the bullets come out of the carousel? When I'm loading the tubes for the Lee feeder I grab a handful of bullets in my left hand and while holding a tube in my right hand I quickly feed the bullets in by poking correctly oriented bullets with the tube. That way I'm not handling bullets one at a time to feed the feeder which would be just as slow as placing the bullets by hand one at a time.

The Lee feeder has 4 tubes that hold 100 9mm bullets. For those 100 loaded rounds I'll need to turn the feeder to a fresh tube three times. With the Mini Mr. I'd need to turn it 5 times for the same 100 completed rounds?

So as I see it, IF you can make the Lee feeder work it has advantages over the Mini Mr. Which is NOT to say I would discourage anyone from trying it. Find what works for you and go with it!

carload9

oh well

Postby carload9 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Rcbs taper crimp seat die/#20562/9mm/winter before i can get one but i did locate one on ebay in 45acp, but not the nine like i want. I can get john to make one out of some spare dies round here or keep looking on ebay.

Like i said: it seat bullet first then crimps.

Blacksamwell: give us a vid of your LBF.

Blacksamwell

Re: oh well

Postby Blacksamwell » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:21 am

carload9 wrote:Blacksamwell: give us a vid of your LBF.

Certainly. I'll be loading up a few thousand round in the next few weeks. I will get some video to post.

Return to “Odds and Ends”