Colorado

Everything that doesn't fit in the other forums. Keep it civil.

Moderator: darwin

rowe_s
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Colorado

Postby rowe_s » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:16 am

Yaaaah for Colorado voters, they got 2 of those antigun politicians recalled yesterday. Hope this gets the ball rolling to get rid of more of them. Yipee!

GhostlyOne
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Postby GhostlyOne » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Hopefully signs of things to come!!!!!

magic mike
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 am
Location: TX

Postby magic mike » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Maybe there is a ( insert Deity of your choice) after all!

Mike

rowe_s
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Postby rowe_s » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:14 pm

magic mike wrote:Maybe there is a ( insert Deity of your choice) after all!

Mike


I'll insert the word for you Mike. The word is GOD If anybody out there doesn't like it, don't read it. If I offend you good. You are part of the reason I carry a pistol. I'm tired of political correctness. Let these foreigners conform, or stay out. I was born here, and my dad was born here, I'm not changing.

magic mike
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 am
Location: TX

Postby magic mike » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:06 pm

So, let me get this straight. Because I showed respect for those who may have a different name for their creator than you and I do I'm part of the reason you carry a gun. Very interesting. Yes, like you I was born here, as was my Dad and his. I am also fed up with all the political correctness however I am not a bigot. Sorry my one sentence post ruffled your feathers so badly and if I offend you with this response please know that it was not my intention.

Mike

PS, GOD BLESS AMERICA

rowe_s
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Postby rowe_s » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:11 pm

magic mike wrote:So, let me get this straight. Because I showed respect for those who may have a different name for their creator than you and I do I'm part of the reason you carry a gun. Very interesting. Yes, like you I was born here, as was my Dad and his. I am also fed up with all the political correctness however I am not a bigot. Sorry my one sentence post ruffled your feathers so badly and if I offend you with this response please know that it was not my intention.

Mike

PS, GOD BLESS AMERICA


That response was not directed at you. I give up.

magic mike
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 am
Location: TX

Postby magic mike » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Sorry if I misunderstood.

mike

myloadm61
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 pm
Location: Montana

Postby myloadm61 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 pm

There is only one GOD and his word speaks the truth. The controversary is only with the non-believers........

Blacksamwell

Postby Blacksamwell » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:14 pm

rowe_s wrote:You are part of the reason I carry a pistol.

I don't follow. :| Who is/are "You" and how do they contribute to the reasons you carry? [/honest question]

Blacksamwell

Postby Blacksamwell » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 pm

magic mike wrote:Sorry if I misunderstood.

mike

Mike, FWIW, I appreciated your comment. Classy way to acknowledge and reference one's faith. Thanks.

carload9
Posts: 1976
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

hay

Postby carload9 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:34 pm

you people think your bad with your 45's, they'll just bounch off magic mikes space ship. Go back in the house.

Old 454
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Postby Old 454 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:10 pm

^^^^lol....I almost fell off the chair


Return to “Odds and Ends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests