How bad are HiPoints?

This is where we can talk about our guns. I'd particularly like to see reviews and range reports of your guns, especially if it is a model that others may not be familiar with.

Moderator: darwin

The Old Anglo

Hi Point

Postby The Old Anglo » Thu May 24, 2012 3:35 pm

I used to laugh at the big clunky cheap pistols by Hi-Point. Untill I read some reviews on them,I was Amazed,people Love `em!. Great Warranty too. So I read the reviews on the 4595 Carbine..Again Great reads for them. So I got a 4595 and WOW,is this puppy a shooter!. Iron sights is all I need for 100yds,it`s that accurate. No jams or other issues. Very Cool carbine. Image Image

Hawkmoon

Postby Hawkmoon » Mon May 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Is that a 100-yard target?

Remind me never to get you pissed off!

trek988

Postby trek988 » Wed May 30, 2012 2:29 am

I have the 9mm carbine that I bought years ago on impulse. Mine has the stainless steel upper cover. I bought a different stock for it and now it looks kinda of like that Beretta carbine.
The original stock made me feel like I was being lightly smacked in the face every time I shot it. The new stock doesn't feel like that at all.
I just wish it had a double stack magazine.

Lighthorse

Postby Lighthorse » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 pm

I got one as a birthday gift, from my extremely wonderful mother. Since expanding my collection, I bribed my beautiful wife with it. She can drill bowling pins at 50 yds., on the swing! This is one of the best shooting guns I've ever owned, and after 3-4k rounds, it has had 2 stovepipes. Bottom line, you can't beat it for the price.

Return to “Gun reviews and discussions”