db9

This is where we can talk about our guns. I'd particularly like to see reviews and range reports of your guns, especially if it is a model that others may not be familiar with.

Moderator: darwin

carload9

db9

Postby carload9 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:06 pm

i have keltec pistols and sold all of em, my fav junk pistol now is db9. Its been back twice. Then i started making a few mods myself. I carry sig938 & XDS45acp. I think i've got it (db-9) after i made G03 from aircraft tube, it was plastic. And i always thought id & od was wrong on the stock plastic G03.

The 1/2 inch part is G03;
Stock parts striker assembly below;

Also i took aircraft washer and slid on part P-10 (recoil spring hat), that fixed that cause large recoil spring (S003) would jump over hat section and lock pistol up. Company is changing to my idea.

photo below shows my washer has same od as large recoil spring (S003) and now cant beat itself over recoil hat shaft (P-10).

blow-up photo if DB-9;

also i removed this sear axis pin (P-11) below and peened it so it will not walk out again, found that on youtube.

Also, no grip plug on db-9, so i made a plug and made a silicone (hobby lobby) mold and it turned out nice to cover up grip hole on bottom.
Also made a metal (tin/bismuth) abstract grip plug too!

Return to “Gun reviews and discussions”