Where is everyone?

Questions and discussions and troubleshooting Lee Load Master presses

Moderator: darwin

darwin
Site Admin

Where is everyone?

Postby darwin » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:14 am

No posts or comments since December 17. Is the board still working?

Dux4life

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Dux4life » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 pm

I'm new and trying to research this thing as much as possible. That said no major issues with 9mm or .45. Lots with .40. Waiting on new small primer feed from Lee.

gooffeyguy

Postby gooffeyguy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:26 pm

It's working! I check for new posts every couple of days and haven't seen much activity over the holidays.

Bensjamming

Postby Bensjamming » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:22 am

Also new here and finally got my setup going. Will be asking some questions soon I'm sure.

Horseman

Postby Horseman » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:44 pm

I stop in every few days to see if anything is going on. I did start a topic a while back about a new LM I purchased and issues were nill. I alluded to that and that perhaps that was a new "normal" so either the problems of the past have been addressed or new users just aren't familiar with this site...???

I'll just throw this in here for information, I just ran over a thousand 9mm cases through my LM as a depriming machine using a universal depriming die and the "new" universal case feeder. Case feeder worked just fine, had three or four cases fall sideways on the ramp but I was running the press much faster than if I were loading rounds (the case slider when operated fast will really zing those little 9 cases) and I had a couple upside down in the tubes. I'd say that was pretty good considering the amount and speed of operation. No issues with the press itself at all. Well, not true, I ran so many cases that I forgot to empty the ram of spent primers and that jammed it. Didn't notice until the ram wouldn't raise all the way to the top and saw spent primers piling up around the frame.....but that wasn't the presses fault. If interested I'll give a further review of this press when I start loading those cases. But that will probably be awhile, as I have several thousand already loaded. By the way I've owned and operated many of these so I'm not new to the LM.

Horseman

Postby Horseman » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 pm

Interesting part here is that every time I visit to look for new items being mentioned, and there isn't any, I look down at the bottom of the page and there's always at least 15 visitors on the site. None registered. To bad the "visitors" aren't registering and join in.

darwin
Site Admin

Postby darwin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 pm

I had one forum that non-members could post in - the one about how to register for the forums. I just looked at it and it had over 4,400 posts - posted by "guests" and selling "medicines". I just deleted the whole damn forum, it would have been too much work to delete the posts one by one. I suspect the number of "guests" will drop off precipitately.

darwin
Site Admin

Postby darwin » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:54 am

There are also "bots" which search engines use to scan web sites for updates to their databases. There are 7 of these that have been here this month, 3 already today.They show up as guests.

Gillie Dog

Postby Gillie Dog » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:39 am

darwin wrote:No posts or comments since December 17. Is the board still working?

Yep, works fine.

Have done about 6,000 rounds in the last 6 months and Load Masters run right along with no problems. :shock:

Have no clue when the last time I had an issue, thanks to the folks here and Mike. :D

Been running 30 Carbine tall skinny cases with out issue also now. 8)

We are still here Darwin, check in every few days but as you say not any posts but I assume because because everyone's LM (s) are purring right along..................................................... :mrgreen:

Saw the spammers a while back on the "register" forum...

GD

Hawkmoon

Postby Hawkmoon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:45 pm

I still check in here from time to time, but my duties as moderator on some other forums have taken up more time than I generally have, so my participation here has been less than I would prefer.

magic mike

Postby magic mike » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:10 pm

I'm still here also. Check in every now and then to see what's happening. Kind of disappointed there isn't more conversation. I'm sure there's plenty to gab about. Other than that, just wondering why it's so much further to the floor when I drop something and why does it take me an hour to do what I used to do in ten minutes and why do I hurt so bad the next day!

Happy Easter All.
Mike

Hawkmoon

Postby Hawkmoon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:24 pm

magic mike wrote:Other than that, just wondering why it's so much further to the floor when I drop something and why does it take me an hour to do what I used to do in ten minutes and why do I hurt so bad the next day!

Who are you and how did you take over my body?

Blademaker

Postby Blademaker » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:07 am

I check in now and again, but really haven't had any issues after getting everything dialed in and set up correctly. That and haven't had much time or money to reload lately. Plan on doing some more soon though.

Return to “Load Master forum”