Loadmaster 9mm and 223 w/ upgrades

This forum is for people to buy, sell and trade RELOADING supplies and equipment only.

Moderator: darwin

Dlk7u

Loadmaster 9mm and 223 w/ upgrades

Postby Dlk7u » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:21 pm

Taking a break from shooting for a while, so putting my reloading setup up for sale.

I’ve had a lot of fun perfecting the process, and can now outshoot federal GMM at half the cost. This is everything I’ve accumulated on my hunt, so it’s a complete setup. Three categories:

Press and accessories (asking $225). Lee Loadmaster w case feeder and auto drum, plus: bullet feeder and parts from Mike — billet turret, turret stabilizer, shake brake and handle.

Reloading accessories - all the other “durable goods” you need for making great 9mm and 223 loads: accessory tray, Dies incl custom bullet plug, Scale, powder trickler and funnel, bullet puller, OAL caliper tool, chamfering tool, etc. $75 takes it all.

Reloading Components - all the consumable items: powders (WST, N320 and R15), primers (CCI small pistol and Remington BR small rifle), bullets (Sierra and Berry’s) and processed brass (9mm and 223). I’ll need to inventory this to set a price, but will sell for 1/2 of retail if you’re taking the press and accessories. Dirty brass I’ll include for free.

Available for pickup in Seattle or shipping at buyers expense.

Return to “Buy, Sell and Trade”